Thursday, October 11, 2012

My Learning Style

I just took two tests to determine my learning style. In the Gregorc test, it said I learn in an abstract random pattern, and a concrete random pattern was second, so i guess I'm pretty random. This tells me that, for example, I'm unusual, inventive, emotional, have deep feelings, imaginative, and enjoy games and simulation, which is very true, I'd say.

In the other test, the Gardner test, I got the same score for Logical-Mathematical, Bodily-Kinesthetic, intrapersonal, and Musical. Therefore, it says I think by reasoning, through somatic sensations, through rythms and melodies, and by bouncing ideas off other people. I agree with most of those, but I'm not too sure I think through rythms and melodies. Although, i do enjoy listening to music.

After gaining this information, I think i should try to work on things more in groups, due to the fact that both tests said I have good ideas, work well with others, and I am innovative, as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment